A tropical vacation for your mouth!
Coconut aroma permeates your kitchen while this yummy popcorn bakes. Flavor of bananas, coconut, and toasted almonds are delicately bound by cinnamon chocolate and Pure Ocean Solar Evaporated Sea Salt. It’s time for Popzup Tropical Popcorn Vacation!
Easy Recipe. Total time 1 hour 30 minutes: 30 minutes to prepare and 1 hour for chocolate to set.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch (10 cups) Popzup Air Popped Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup banana chips, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate, your preference
- Pre-heat oven to 300*
- Place Popzup Air Pop Popcorn onto a large bowl (remove any unpopped kernels).
- Place coconut oil and agave into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave 10 seconds at a time until oil is clear. Drizzle over the popcorn and mix gently.
- Mix in almonds, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour popcorn mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle in coconut, banana chips and chocolate chips and bake 5 minutes longer.
- While still hot, pour back into large mixing bowl and mix just a little, just to form clumps of popcorn with fruit and nut (not to evenly coat the popcorn).
- The chocolate keeps the nuts and fruits mixed in with the popcorn.
- Allow 1 hour or more for chocolate to harden.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.