Healthy & Yummy Green Popzup Popcorn to go with whatever green beverage your drinking on St. Patty’s Day.
Kale and herbs color this popcorn green. We add heart healthy extra virgin olive oil, garlic and Popzup Pure Sea Salt Flakes to make this Green Popzup Popcorn Recipe healthy and addicting. So go ahead and have some more!
Very Easy Recipe. Total time 10 minutes.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch (10 cups) Popzup Air Popped Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crumbled kale chips
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼-½ teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes (to taste)
- Place Popzup Popcorn into a large bowl.
- Smash together extra virgin olive oil and kale chips using a pestle and mortar.
- In a small bowl, combine herbs and Popzup Pure Sea Salt Popcorn Powder.
- Drizzle oil mixture over Popzup Popcorn while stirring.
- Sprinkle herbs mixture and mix.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.