This is the best darn Bloody Mary Recipe ever!
The sweet & hot sriracha seasoning takes this classic Bloody Mary to a whole other level of deliciousness!
Very Easy Recipe. Total time 10 minutes.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon of Popzup Sweet Sriracha Seasoning + more for rimming your glass
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from 1/2 a small lemon
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of celery seed
- 2 teaspoons of green olive juice
- 2 teaspoons of Frank’s sauce
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 lemon wedge
- Blend all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Rub the rim your glass with a lemon wedge.
- Pour Popzup Sweet Sriracha Seasoning onto a plate and dip the rim of your glass.
- Add ice to your glass and pour in your Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish with celery stick and lemon wedge.
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy!