Popzup Popcorn Seasonings are used by many chefs in local restaurants and schools. Following is a list of recipes we have put together from local chefs.
Cheesy Taco Popcorn Seasoning
- Cheesy Taco Roasted Potatoes – Cut yukon gold potatoes into wedges, toss with olive oil, and Cheesy Taco Popcorn Seasoning to taste, roast at 450* for 30 or until light brown.
- Cheesy Brown Rice – Delicious for breakfast or as a side dish – Cook brown rice ahead of time. In a microwave safe bowl, add brown rice, and milk or almond milk to just cover rice. Microwave until rice is soft and absorbs the milk (about 1 1/2 minute). Mix in Cheesy Taco Popcorn Seasoning to taste.
- Cheesy Baby Carrots – Preheat oven to 350*. Place washed baby carrots in a bowl, drizzle olive oil and toss to lightly coat. Sprinkle with Popzup Cheesy Taco Popcorn Seasoning to evenly coat. Bake on cookie sheet for 20 minutes.
Maple Alder Smoked Popcorn Seasoning
- Maple Smoked Pork or Steak Rub – Generously sprinkle Maple Alder Smoked Popcorn Seasoning on pork or beef steak and let rest for 30 minutes or longer. Grill or roast.
Vermont Maple Popcorn Seasoning
- Maple Toast – Toast bread, spread with butter or coconut oil, shake on Vermont Maple Popcorn Seasoning to taste.
- Maple Oatmeal – Sprinkle on prepared oatmeal, to taste.
- Maple Chia Seed Pudding – Mix 1/4 cup chia seeds, 1 cup vanilla almond milk, and 1 1/2-2 teaspoons Vermont Maple Seasoning (more or less to taste). Refrigerate overnight and stir well before serving. Top with chopped toasted slivered almonds and/or fresh berries. Served cold or warm.
- Maple Waffles or French Toast – Prepare waffles or french toast, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with Vermont Maple Popcorn Seasoning.
- Maple Cream Cheese Icing (for carrot cake or banana bread) – Bring cream cheese to room temperature, place into food processor fitted with whip, add Vermont Maple Popcorn Seasonings and chopped walnuts to taste.
Everything Bagel Popcorn Seasoning
- Everything Baked Chicken – Use Everything Bagel Popcorn Seasoning in place of any Baked Chicken Coating recipe.
- Seasoned Everything Bread Appetizer-Brush flat bread with olive oil and sprinkle with Everything Bagel. Bake at 325* for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Baked pretzels – Purchase frozen soft baked pretzels without salt. brush with water or egg wash, sprinkle Everything Bagel Popcorn Seasoning and bake according to package directions.
Buttermilk Ranch Popcorn Seasoning
- Ranch Vegetable Dip – Add Buttermilk Ranch Popcorn Seasoning to sour cream, to taste. Serve with choice of sliced raw vegetables.
- Ranch Avocado Spread – Smash ripe avocados and add Buttermilk Ranch Popcorn Seasoning, to taste
- Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing – Combine equal parts mayonnaise and milk, add Buttermilk Ranch to taste.
- Buttermilk Ranch Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes – Cut potatoes into wedges, toss with olive oil, and Cheesy Taco to taste, roast at 450* for 30 or until light brown.
Guiltless Kettle Corn Popcorn Seasoning
- Waffles, French Toast, or Oatmeal Topper – Prepare waffles or french toast, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with Guiltless Kettle Popcorn Seasoning.
- Sweet Toast – Toast bread, spread with butter or coconut oil, shake on Guiltless Kettle Corn Popcorn Seasoning to taste.
Sweet Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning
- Grilled Sriracha Skewered Shrimp – Skewer shrimp and fresh pineapple chunks and/or red bell pepper (alternating). Brush with olive oil then sprinkle Sweet Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning, let marinate 30 minutes and grill (on high) or broil until shrimp is cooked through (about 5 minutes). Alternate; skewer only shrimp.
- Sweet Sriracha Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes and/or Sweet Potatoes – Cut potatoes into wedges, toss with olive oil, roast at 450* for 30 or until light brown. Then sprinkle Sweet Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning evenly, roast 10 minutes longer to caramelize.
- Sriracha Pork or Steak Rub – Generously sprinkle Sweet Sriracha Popcorn Seasoning on pork or beef steak and let rest for 30 minutes or longer. Grill or roast.