Looking for a delicious, crunchy, gluten free crouton? Then you have got to try Popzup Popcorn Croutons!
I made this Popzup Popcorn Crouton Recipe to top my homemade chili for the NH Chronicle viewing party (featuring Popzup Popper) . It was a huge hit so I promised to add the recipe here on our blog. Don’t just pop n’bake them for chili. Party attendees suggested using these yummy croutons in soups (especially tomato), stews, and salads. But make enough for snacking or they may not last long enough to go with your mail course.
Very easy recipe: Total time 30 minutes: takes 10 minutes to prepare, and 20 minutes to bake.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn (10 cups)
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and cut into 6 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to *300.
- With a mortar & pestle, smash garlic with sea salt until smooth. Add melted butter & parsley. Mix with pestle for about 30 seconds.
- Place Popzup popcorn into a large mixing bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- Drizzle butter mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and toss.
- Spread popcorn on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy now or store in sealed container to maintain freshness.