This Popzup Popcorn version is reminiscent of a PB cup but is crunchy and light. Yum!
Easy Recipe. Total time 1 hour 10 minutes: 10 minutes to prepare and 1 hour for chocolate to set.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn or 10 cups air popped popcorn
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chucky peanut butter, ground peanuts with no additives
- ¼ cup honey
- 3-tablespoon cream or ½ and ½
- 3-ounce quality Belgium or Swiss dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- Place Popzup Air Pop Popcorn onto a rimmed cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and set aside.
- Place peanut butter and honey into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave 10 seconds at a time until smooth and runny, stirring each time you take it out of the microwave.
- Drizzle the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and gently mix (it will be clumpy).
- Chop dark chocolate into 5 or 6 pieces and place into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave 10 seconds, and then stir 10-15 seconds. Repeat this until nearly melted and smooth. Chocolate retains it’s heat so stirring it will melt remaining chucks-it is very important not to overcook your chocolate or it will separate.
- Drizzle ½ melted chocolate over popcorn. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon Popzup Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes. Gently turn popcorn. Drizzle remaining chocolate and sprinkle remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Set aside bowl until chocolate has set, about 1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.