This popcorn recipe has so much cheesy deliciousness that it’s hard to believe it’s high in Protein, B Vitamins & Potassium.
Nutritional Yeast is the secret to making this recipe super nutritious and delicious. Check out the Nutritional Facts photo below! Start with Popzup Air Popped Popcorn, which is non-GMO, gluten free, and meet the Weight Watchers Power Foods List. Include heart healthy extra virgin olive oil, and mineral rich solar dehydrated Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes. You end up with a delicious, satisfying, and super nutritious snack to help you stick to your New Years Resolution!
Very easy to prepare. Total time: 5-10 minutes to prepare.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn or 10 cups air popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Using a pestle and mortar, crush the nutritional yeast, dill and sea salt.
- Place olive oil and cumin in a small microwave safe bowl and slowly warm (10 seconds at a time).
- In a large mixing bowl, drizzle warmed olive oil & cumin over popcorn, while tossing.
- Slowly sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture over popcorn, while tossing.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.