Kettle Corn has been popular since the 1800’s so it’s time to kick it up a notch!
Every easy to recipe. Total time: 10 minutes to prepare.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn or 10 cups air popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ½-1 teaspoon Popzup Sriracha Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- Place Popzup Popcorn into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a small saucepan on medium high heat, melt butter.
- As soon as the butter is melted, add olive oil, brown sugar and salt.
- Stir constantly until the mixture butter/oil is mixed into the sugar and begins to look puffy.
- Quickly drip the sugar mixture on the popcorn, mix constantly (separating any clumps) until it cools. Let cool 5 minutes longer until it becomes firm.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.