Today is National Hot Chocolate Day! Celebrate with our yummy Popzup Hot Chocolate Popcorn.
What makes Popzup Hot Chocolate Popcorn so delicious? Creamy milk chocolate combined with aromatic spice and Pure Ocean Sea Salt is drizzled on Popzup Popcorn for a sweet chocolaty crunch. Let’s not forget the most important ingredient-marshmallows! Yum!
Easy to prepare. Total time 1 hour 15 minutes:15 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to set.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn or 10 cups air popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 ½ tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- Place Popzup Popcorn into a large, wide mixing bowl, mix in marshmallows and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and cinnamon in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth and runny.
- In a small bowl, mix cocoa, sugar and salt together.
- Sprinkle ½ the cocoa mixture on the popcorn & marshmallows. Then drizzle ½ of th melted chocolate. Using 2 spatulas, gently mix popcorn for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle remaining cocoa mixture over popcorn and marshmallows. Drizzle remaining chocolate (microwave again if hardened). Mix again.
- Set aside bowl until chocolate has set, about 1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.