Fresh garlic smashed with Pure Ocean Sea Salt and butter, parmesan cheese and fresh parsley make this irresistible popcorn a soon-to-be regular snack.
Very easy recipe: takes 10-15 minutes to prepare.
This recipe is Popzup Popper Kitchen tested!
- 1-batch Popzup Air Popped Popcorn (10 cups)
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and cut into 6 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon Popzup Pure Ocean Sea Salt Popcorn Flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- With a mortar & pestle, smash garlic with sea salt until smooth. Add melted butter and mix with pestle for about 30 seconds.
- Place Popzup popcorn into a large mixing bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- Drizzle butter mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, mix.
- Enjoy now or store in sealed container to maintain freshness.